This week has been wrought with self-reflection y’all. I don’t know about you guys but this time of year always makes me pensive and reflective; it helps me see where I want to go next year, what I want to do, how to achieve it. Goal setting is always fun and exciting and a little scary, but so worth it. I’m honestly just proud of myself for taking the time before December 31 to think about it!
The boys are off for the next 9 days and I would be lying if I said I wasn’t completely stoked. I love watching them grow and learn but dang it if I don’t miss them when they’re not with me. I can’t wait to have 9 straight days to build into them and create memories and traditions. Y’all, my kids are amazing. I stinking love them.
What are you guys up to this weekend? What about next week for Thanksgiving? I wanna know! And while you’re at it – make sure you check out these lovely links too!
- This is how to teach your kids about consent (at any age). This is a great one with practical applications.
- New York prison inmates beat the Harvard debate team. I love a good surprise.
- ALL OVER this experiences – not things – gift guide for kids. ALL OVER IT.
- The truth behind making a living as a blogger. Spoiler alert: it’s a whole lot of work!
- 10 things your kids (OUR kids) don’t need this Christmas. Preach.
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved. Going to be referencing this one again and again.
- Pregnancy is a funny, funny time – and husbands? No, you can’t win at it 😉
- Why buying Beautycounter from your Facebook friends is actually worth it. Yep 😉
- A fun new shop with some pretty adorable things!
- Loving these tips for staying motivated with a new season & time change. Spot on!