Happy Friday guys!!! Man, is it just me or did this week fly by? Thursdays are especially nuts for me, and in all the right ways, but it’s funny how at the end of the week things are still speeding up instead of slowing down. No complaints though!
Here’s what I need to know from you guys: fun kid activities for rainy/snowy/freezing days. We usually do “fizzies” (vinegar and baking soda), but what are some other little kitchen experiments that don’t make a ginormous mess and keep kids entertained when you just can’t go outside? I’m all ears, y’all. And I realize I could turn to Pinterest for this, but the reality is I know YOU know what works and what doesn’t. Ain’t nobody got time for a Pinterest fail!
Guys, I hope you have an amazing weekend – and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- 50 questions to ask your kids instead of, “How was your day?” – needed this!
- My high school principal was a pretty cool guy, but not THIS cool!
- LOVE this. The power of being seen.
- Y’all, the topic of porn and our children terrifies me. I pray that we can teach our sons to respond the same way.
- Obsessed with this Instagram account.
- This is for all of us: the FDA needs more power to regulate toxic chemicals in cosmetics. Yes, they do.
- Which of these weird food trends do you think you’d try first? I’m thinking the coffee one…obviously…
- Joggers. Tell me your thoughts. I’m scared they’ll make my already short-for-my-body legs look even shorter?
- Top 15 cities in Europe – truth be told I know I’d love them all!
- OK so let’s all just stop and do this for a job instead – $15 million in a year with AirBnB!
Leave a Reply