Happy Friday all! I feel like this week has just flown by – like we just started getting used the fact that it wasn’t September anymore and BAM! it’s Friday again. Not mad because I love me some weekend time, but it’s just nuts how time seems to be picking up speed…
OK so I need your help and tips and any intel you have to give me: HOW on earth do I keep my kids’ stuff in the playroom? Besides the obvious “make them pick it up and keep it in there.” I swear to you guys, these toys have legs of their own and from time to time they creep into the rest of the house and make a home for themselves in every corner, under ever stick of furniture, everywhere. I don’t want to wish time away, but it’ll be nice to reclaim my home as NOT a giant toy box one day!
I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Super interesting read. I don’t know if the entire thing applies to me, but the mental load women carry is substantial and it’s hard to sum it up for someone who doesn’t currently understand it!
- Raising girls in the age of selfies. As a boy mom I often forget how hard it must be to deal with the trappings of this world for girl mamas!
- I admire Katie Davis Majors so much – if you haven’t read her books? Well, you should.
- I will wax poetic about your need to educate yourself on the products you buy til the cows come home. Heck, I need to be even more aware myself! Yet another example of how personal care product claims are false…
- Which brings me to this video of “why” moments. Why? Because we care.
- I liked this post on the science behind the top 10 health claims on What the Health. Would eating more plants be a good things for pretty much all of us? Yes. But do your research on the other stuff before taking it as gospel truth.
- I totally down a pan of these lunch lady brownies right about now…
- So proud of my friend Liz (and totally jealous of all her adorable clothes…)
- Great home gym must-haves, although admittedly we only have the less expensive stuff 😉
- Oh, parenting. Always a new challenge!