Y’all. SO THANKFUL IT’S FRIDAY. Another great week, but I’m always down with more family time whenever I can get it! We don’t really have major plans this weekend, just enjoying some slightly cooler weather and time outside. And honestly? I’m kind of praying for some naps for the grown-ups in this house. Lord knows we need ’em!
I hope y’all have a fantastic weekend, and enjoy these links!
1. Giving up social media. Could you do it? And wouldn’t it be a bit of a relief? (ArkansasWomenBloggers.com)
2. This personality test. I’ve always shied away from them because they’re usually long and drawn-out (and cost money) but this one’s free, fast, and totally hit the nail on the head! (16Personalities.com)
3. 7 Habits of a Hot Marriage. LOVED this one. Marriage takes work, y’all, and it’s so very worth it. All the truth. (We Are THAT Family)
4. The Foodnited States of America. A W E S O M E S A U C E. (Distractify)
5. If you’re a mom you NEED TO READ THIS POST. It came at the very moment I needed it, and I’ve re-read it daily ever since. (LoriHarris.me)
6. When it comes to lists I’m usually a pen-and-paper kinda gal, but I love this app! So simple. So perfect. (TeuxDeux)
7. The best take on wardrobe staples I’ve seen. My black pants are not your black pants…and that’s OK! (Ode to Imperfection)
8. A no-knead Dutch oven bread that I’m making on September 1. Not that I’m counting down the days… (Girl vs. Dough)
9. Dare you not to cry. I love reading stories about kindness! (CBS News)
10. How fun is this mother-son bucket list? I want to do ALL THE THINGS! (SusanMe.com)