My friends! Man, this has been quite the couple of weeks for our country. I’m praying hard for my fellow Texans and so proud of their fighting spirit. Also praying for the people impacted by Irma and praying that the damage is minimal compared to what it could be. I can’t imagine what I would do in a hurricane, but based on how I act about tornadoes I can tell you it would look something like and electrified ball of nerves (NOT PRETTY).
Who else was thrown off by the short week? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not mad about it. I LOVE a good long weekend and a shorter week, but it always throws me off. I couldn’t figure out what day it was the whole time! At least I have another weekend to catch up, right?
Y’all, I hope you have an amazing weekend filled with people you love and things you enjoy. And check out these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Pretty stinking awesome.
- My friend Taylor is such a savvy business lady – loved this post (plus I get to see her pretty face!)
- Pumpkin dream cake? Don’t mind if I do!
- A train full of windows – kind of terrifying, but MAN those are some gorgeous views!
- So. Who wants to move to Iceland with me?
- Died over the vacuum cleaner part – imomsohard is hysterical!
- Rules for my sons. #9, #12. OK really pretty much all of them.
- I AM SO INTRIGUED BY THIS. Such an incredible story.
- How long it really takes to heal your gut. Who else is into gut health these days? I’m learning and trying hard to practice!
- I feel like I keep reading articles about living near water and happiness. Twist my arm.