And just like that we’re smack dab in the middle of September. Or, you know, September 1 which basically means it’s almost Christmas, right? Forget pumpkin spice and football and tailgating (I’M ONLY KIDDING – DON’T FORGET ABOUT THOSE!) – we’re already making our list for Santa!
Truly though, this year is flying by and I don’t know how I feel about that right now. It’s wonderful and scary all at once, and as my boys get bigger the time goes faster. After just a couple weeks in Kindergarten I’ve already seen some massive leaps and bounds in my older boy, and while it’s good I just can’t believe he’s not a baby anymore. How and when did this happen?!
Guys, hug your people tight this weekend. Celebrate life. And pray for Texas.
- For all my fellow boy moms – grab a tissue!
- What to buy at Whole Foods now that the prices are dropping!
- 4 Women Reveal the Joys and Struggles of Their Instagram-Worthy, Work-from-Anywhere Lives.
- How Martha Stewart does all the things.
- Because FALL Y’ALL. I love me a good cabin!
- These hurricane photos are heartbreakingly beautiful and portray the never-say-die spirit of Texas that I love so dearly. Pray continually for these amazing people y’all!
- I try so hard (and fail often) at doing these things, but I love this list of ways to encourage confidence in my kiddos.
- Absolutely dying over the hilarity of this sushi bazooka. The name alone!
- I so appreciate Gina’s openness and honesty in talking about her breast explant surgery.
- THIS is such a cool project!