You guysssssss. This week has been wonderful, so this tiny moment of complaining? You’ll just have to forgive me. But I am so tired!
It all started Monday when I was trying to prepare myself and our home for the blogging event at Moss Mountain Farm that I was attending Tuesday and Wednesday. Two 10+ hour days (albeit with amazing people and I left super inspired) and this introvert crashed hard. Yesterday was A’s last day of school, which means summer is fully upon us as we speak. And I’m already thinking through some pretty big things I want to do this summer (think potty training a stubborn toddler).
All to say? I hope you guys have a great weekend that is RESTFUL and fun – and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Take me to Rome already.
- The real impact of plastic children’s toys. We’ll be cleaning house over the next couple weeks…
- Would you have the grit to row the Pacific?
- A midlife checklist – some of these I didn’t know!
- We only get 18 summers. Nothing has hit me so hard as this, especially since we’re starting real-life Kindergarten next year.
- When you need more than flowers & chocolate – because let’s be honest, this is an everyday thing.
- An incredibly powerful story.
- Seeing a theme with the parenting posts lately? Building a home your kids want to come home to.
- Just gimme some cheesecake already!
- Could you change a habit with this one simple trick? I’m thinking I should try…