WELL HELLO COFFEE. AND WELCOME, FRIDAY!
Here’s a rundown of our week: baby and husband get sick on the same night. I freak out. Big kid has school every day because he has a graduation ceremony on Thursday night. I’m overwhelmed. I have several big work projects going on simultaneously (the only way they ever happen I’m afraid). I freak out some more.
Mama needs Friday and a glass of wine real bad, y’all.
But here we are, and I’m so glad that glass is coming soon. I have literally felt the stress lift off of my neck and shoulders, and while there’s still a good amount of work to do I’m thankful to have the first wave go by. So Friday? You can stick around a while 🙂
Y’all enjoy these lovely links!
- What to do when your friend loses her baby. I love Lindsay so much and this is beautiful.
- THE prettiest cake I’ve ever seen…ever? I want my walls to be decorated with these roses!
- Speaking of gorgeous cakes…WHOA.
- Legit Whole30. Like the inside of my brain two Augusts ago…
- Think you could eat Tom Brady’s diet for 3 weeks? After reading this…I’m going with no.
- BIG NEWS! I’m so thankful/excited about this…we all should be.
- Why you should get your kids outside…and for how long.
- Understanding the basics of clean sunscreen. Just in time for summer!
- How you can grow your own garden from your kitchen scraps!
- If I had the perfect garden? I’d totally use these tools.
Leave a Reply