One of the coolest things I’ve been seeing in blogging lately is bloggers working to share the love with one another by sharing some of their favorite posts from the week. Since I love that encouragement and am constantly inspired by my amazing “co-workers” my hope is to start sharing some of my favorite posts and sites every Thursday! Y’all enjoy!
- After my own story of miscarriage my heart immediately goes out and my eyes immediately well up when I hear of friends who are or may be going through the same thing. If y’all could keep sweet Casey and Madison in your prayers that would be amazing. These two women have encouraged me in so many ways, and are so loved!
- Summer holiday must-haves. Yes to all of it!
- My sweet friend Becky makes the most amazing desktop wallpaper to remind us all to eat seasonally. The July one is stunning!
- Probably the prettiest salad on the entire planet, and I don’t care who knows it.
- Kelley is kind of the taco queen, and these egg, potato + pancetta breakfast tacos are SCREAMING my name!
- A series from one of my favorite online gals about steady days. I can hardly wait!
- I love reading about people who are so passionate about the things they love. This article on Clementine Daily is just that!