I have to admit, there are times when a company sends me something to try and I’m pretty hesitant to jump on the bandwagon and try it. It’s not that I don’t want to try things, but even as a food blogger who makes new things all the time I’m pretty set in my ways about things I love.
When I opened up my box of goodies I immediately fell in love – Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets, Garlic Gold in oil, Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette, and Garlic Gold Oil. Basically what this means is no one will want to stand within 50 feet of Nate or myself for the next few weeks.
Sorry in advance.
The best part of this whole thing is that Garlic Gold will add great flavor to your already stellar recipes, but can be used as a condiment as well. Here are my favorite uses for it (so far – I’m using it on new stuff all the time!):
- sprinkled over pasta
- toss your favorite roasting veggie in some of the oil and roast at 400 for 20-30 minutes (depending on what you’re roasting). drizzle with the meyer lemon vinagrette and sprinkle with the sea salt nuggets
- toss the sea salt nuggets in your favorite salad
- pan-sear shrimp in 2 Tbsp of the oil, then toss with thin spaghetti and extra sea salt nuggets and a squeeze of lemon
- mix a bit of the nuggets into your next gravy that you make – or make some gravy so you can mix a bit of the nuggets into it. whatever.
- drizzle a bit of oil into your next cup of soup and serve with a hunk of bread
- dip a hunk of bread into any of the items…no discrimination there!
I guess what I’m getting at here is you have to try this stuff. It truly is Garlic Gold, and is honestly one of the best things money can buy! Want to get some of your own? Just enter DISH10 in at checkout on their website and you’ll get 10% off the oil, nuggets and gift boxes!