I don’t know about you guys, but nothing screams healthy and comforting quite like Brussels sprouts and potatoes. Is that weird? I think my husband would vehemently disagree because he’s not a fan of Brussels sprouts at all…which is great because more for me!
I actually made this and photographed it a few weeks ago, but have been making it once a week or so since because it’s just so good! I love having it as a hearty lunch for a couple days when the weather starts to get chilly; served with some chicken or a side of yogurt and fruit it makes such a healthy meal and one that keeps me full for hours and hours.
Which brings me to the fact that I have to be full for hours and hours (and hours and hours) with our current schedule. It’s not a complaint because we’re doing all good things, but let’s just say my nap time has been cut out of the equation. And I polled you guys on Instagram the other day – there’s no such thing as too many naps for a mom!
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe – it’s humble but delicious, and packed with tons of flavor with just a few ingredients! Enjoy!
DIJON-ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND BABY YUKON GOLD POTATOES
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 6-8 baby Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil, Worchestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts and baby Yukon gold potatoes until well coated.
- Spread in an even layer on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Roast at 400 for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through, until golden and tender.
- Serve hot.