Collagen-Packed Homemade Pumpkin Mocha is the perfect blend of fall flavors packed into a mug of healthy, collagen-packed coffee. This drink will get you moving all season long! This beverage is brought to you using my favorite new brand of collagen, Ox Nutrition.
I drink two things on the regular around here: 2-3 cups of coffee (half caff) every morning, and a gallon of water every day. I love coffee and water equally, but after a scary bout of anxiety stemming from too much caffeine, I finally cut back my consumption to mostly decaf with a hint of the real deal every day.
To say I love my coffee would be quite the understatement, y’all. And while the caffeine kickstart is certainly nice, it’s really just having such a flavorful cup of goodness to start the day! A hug in a mug, you know?
I’ve tested the waters a bunch of times with bulletproof coffee, which is a great way to get in healthy fats and protein (via collagen) to really increase your energy first thing in the morning. It’s been an unbeatable way to start my day!
Honestly I was surprised at how good this mocha was on the first try. I figured I’d have to make it and tweak it a bit, but I got it right the first time, which I was SO excited about. I’ll be real here: this makes a BIG cup of coffee (14 ounces). If you need to, you can totally scale it for whatever your needs are. But I think it’s probably a good idea to go with a big cup – trust me!
COLLAGEN-PACKED HOMEMADE PUMPKIN MOCHA
- 14 ounces hot brewed coffee of choice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life or Lily’s)
- 1 scoop Ox Nutrition Collagen Peptides
- stevia to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine everything in a blender OR use an immersion blender cup.
- Blend (carefully – it’s hot!) until everything is combined and the top is foamy.
- Pour and enjoy immediately.
Leave a Reply