Guys, I won’t lie to you: I’m dead tired. Nate was out of town most of this week and the single parenting thing is not for the weak, I’ll tell you that much. Parenting in and of itself is super hard, but for any of you moms and dads who are doing it solo for whatever reason, I commend you. Hang in there. You will be appreciated for everything you do – and you’re not invisible. That’s all.
This weekend is going to be full of family and spending time outside while we can. I can’t wait to see these crazy yahoos around their dad again and maybe (just maybe?) get a little more sleep?
I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Gotta say I’m siding with this mom and her thoughts on sharing. #sorrynotsorry
- Love this mix-and-match natural pillow spray.
- A good post on navigating the green beauty trend. The more you know, y’all!
- I want a bucket of this stuff! Although I’m not sure my boys would stay still long enough…
- When would you give your kid their first cell phone?
- Ever heard of invented spelling? Super interesting!
- Intense but worth the listen(s): 3 best TED Talks on ethical fashion.
- I started making my own nut milk this week and then ran across this no-waste recipe for the pulp. Coincidence? I think not!
- Very interesting – that your employer has more control over you and your time than anyone.
- Because I’m always a fan of getting rid of the “stuff” in our life.