Guys! It’s Friday – I’m totally doing my happy dance right now. Not a clue what’s going on for the weekend, but I DO know that we have some nice weather so I’m going to push for outside time as much as possible!
This week has been fun, although I felt like we had just gotten the hang of being on Spring Break and then had to get used to schedules again. My little guy has been teething with his 2-year molars the second half of the week, and that’s been a bit of a doozy. I can’t wait til those teeth finally break through and stop tormenting him!
I can’t recommend these link enough; you guys, they are legitimately good reads! I hope you enjoy your weekend!
- Really dug this podcast on gut health this week!
- Because kids don’t have to bring your life to a halt. Loved this one, and taking notes.
- 5 reasons to quit your job (without a backup!) – gotta say I agree!
- I’m not going to stop selling things on Facebook and here’s why – yep!
- I live in my dream home, not my dream house. My friend Amanda says it all so well!
- What if all I want is a mediocre life? So much yes here.
- So inspiring. Hit the road.
- Stage 6 right now…I’m curvy, and I LIKE IT!
- Exactly what you need to know about “fragrance” in products…and why it’s bad for you.
- This was legitimately cool – all about what’s changed during your lifetime!