HELLO sweet friends! Who else is super glad it’s Friday?! I didn’t even realize that it was Friday until this morning when I saw my lovely links post on the ol’ editorial calendar. It was basically like Christmas when I figured that out!
Y’all, the internet finally had some cool stuff this week. I realize that there are always good stories, but when you’re a busy mom and don’t have time to troll the internet for hours on end it can get kind of daunting when literally every.single.story in a social media feed is about people hating on other people. The current political climate (<——hate that phrase) is annoying from every angle, and I for one want to be more outwardly focused. I think we could all benefit from doing that.
So my prayer this weekend? Is for every single on of us to live with compassion for someone who doesn’t share the same beliefs. To try to put ourselves in their shoes, to smile at a stranger, to lend a hand rather than look the other way. I say it to my kids all the time: it’s not hard to be kind. You just do it, one small decision at a time, til it’s no longer a decision but a way of life.
Much love, y’all, and enjoy these lovely links!
- The best skincare products for babies…and look who’s at the top of the list!
- This was the most powerful thing I’ve seen all week.
- I feel like I’ll forever be recovering from this version of PMS.
- Not trying to get political and comparison-y, but thought this was worth a thought or two.
- Died over this podcast episode. #avoquadosgoals
- Best nanny ever – such a sweet story!
- This is a follow-up to a great story and it’s ANOTHER GREAT STORY. LOVE!
- “It’s OK to act like you’ve been set free.“
- THERE’S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL?!?!