Morning y’all! FALALALALALALALALA it’s FRIDAY – what a week, right? Up til today I was single parenting this week and it’s been exhausting, although beautiful at times. More than anything we just miss having Nate around – the first night A refused to go to sleep and threw his blanket and stuffed animals on the floor in an act of defiance. Kind of cute, except for when I can’t sleep because he won’t.
Regardless, Daddy’s home and I can’t stinking wait to have the whole weekend to spend family time together. I also can’t wait to not sleep alone again. And I also can’t wait to watch my boys go nuts every time they see Dad come through the door again. I hope you guys have a great weekend too – and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Um, I’m super intrigued about Ocean’s Eight – I hope it lives up to expectation!
- Reutilizing old candle holders – this is a DIY I may actually do.
- The science behind spending money on family trips vs. just more stuff. All about it!
- The internet needs more things like the #cuteanimaltweetoff (I teared up because of the cuteness).
- My sister & her friend started a podcast and I LOVE IT! It’s called the Trillest Podcast and it’s so fun (and real)!
- Loved this podcast episode, regardless of if your kid is “different” or not.
- “Mom, I just got blown up.” Funny now, and this is totally going to be a movie.
- Quite the story!
- Want to be productive? Starting practicing to be your future self. Such an interesting read!
- I love teachers. The end.