Hello Friday! I have to say this week has FLOWN by. No idea where the time went, but I’m really excited to spend some quality time with my guys this weekend. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m totally dreaming of long road trips and crazy family adventures. We don’t have anything planned at all, but if given the opportunity to hit the road and go somewhere cool? I’m there. We’re there. And all of our crazy too!
OH! And in totally random news? I bought a mini trampoline. I bought it initially for W to have a way to burn off energy while we’re stuck inside with this insane heat, but it’s kind of fun and I may commandeer it. That’s cool, right? To steal your kids’ toys a day after they get them? Thought so.
1. This illustrated guide to French words. I feel so sophisticated just looking at them!
3. Shooting for “good enough” housekeeping. Story of my life…and I still come up short. And that’s OK.
4. This new blog. I think I’m going to be obsessed…
5. Blueberry baked brie. Scared I would eat the whole thing by myself!
6. Why being mom is enough. WHEW. I needed to read this one, and will continue to need to read it for the next 18+ years.
7. This. All the livelong day. These boys will never truly know how stinking much I love them.
8. A framed leaf DIY that I’m totally going to do here. Except with cloth leaves. #howiroll
9. Oh women. Let’s watch the way we talk, amen? Preaching to myself on this one BIG TIME!
10. Great advice from famous women. I love Helen Mirren’s and Liv Tyler’s!