Lovely links time y’all!!! First up, YAY FRIDAY. It’s been a great week this week for the most part; I honestly can’t think of anything “bad” that happened, and other than a few short nights of sleep? I’ll call it a win!
What are you guys up to this weekend? It’s festival season and we have family in town so we’re going to be hitting up a few festivals around the ol’ Rock. I’m so excited to see how the boys like it; they usually get a little overwhelmed by the crowds (like their mother) but then eventually seem to really enjoy people watching and seeing all the different vendors. It’s going to be fun, and I’m really pumped to just be outside with the family!
I hope you guys have the best weekend yet, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- The afterlife of a ballerina. Super fascinating – I’ve always loved ballet, and always been really bad at it 🙂
- I love elephants. What sweet, gentle, amazing creatures, amen? (P.S. think Nate’ll let me get one…?)
- Yet another reason to move away from sugar…although I’ll still enjoy it occasionally!
- And right after I tell you to stay away from sugar…5-ingredient candy bars. Balance?
- My friend Stephanie’s account of changing schooling options for her boys – beautiful!
- Love Ina so much. SO VERY MUCH.
- Love this post on choosing land for homebuilding. One day, y’all, one day…
- Early retirement? YES PLEASE.