Well HELLO FRIDAY! So good to see you!
I hope y’all had an excellent week! I know mine has been wonderful and crazy and busy and filled with all the things, but in a really good way. I’ve found myself gaining momentum in work and personal life, which is a great thing considering the summer left me all exhausted and ready to cry because of the heat. Something about that change in weather changed my mood and made me STOKED about the coming seasons!
This weekend my parents are in town (WOOHOO!) so we’ll be spending lots of time together. I can’t wait to get outside – hopefully the boys are ready and willing to cooperate, right? I hope y’all have a beautiful weekend and enjoy these links while you’re at it! XOXO
1. An industry leader tells new food bloggers all the things after a decade in the biz.
2. I just love Ina Garten and wish we were friends.
3. Oh, Brangelina. I wish I could say I was above caring about this stuff, but I couldn’t stop reading!
4. I may not agree with 100% of these thoughts, but I admire the bold bluntness!
5. REALLY like this piece on parenting grown children (even though we’re a FEW years out).
6. A super cool company I found on Instagram – can’t wait to try their shirts!
7. I love learning more about creative people – could you imagine winning Oscars for it?!
8. Just all the tears. I know better than to watch stories like these with mascara on…
9. Another tear-jerker. Because sometimes it’s good to cry and be reminded of what matters.
10. A luxurious fall breakfast? Sign me up!