I’m not trying to instigate anything here, but WHAT IS UP with the Olympics announcers this year?! How many dumb things will they say (or report)? I just can’t even. And I don’t actually want to talk about it. I just can’t…
In other news YAY for the weekend! This week has flown by for me after we got back from our trip last week. I’m going to eventually get some photos together and share all about it because we had a BLAST and I would totally recommend all of the things we did/stayed/ate for anyone going to the Florida panhandle. Any requests?
First thing in the morning I’m heading to the farmer’s market and I’m so excited because this will literally be the first time I’ve been able to go all summer! It’s for a work assignment, but that’s beside the point. I’ll be dreaming about the haul to come!
Y’all enjoy these great links and have an amazing weekend!
1. Need something to make you thankful for your life? HERE YOU GO.
2. The upside of getting annoyed – hilarious & inciteful!
3. Absolutely loving this pizza and making it next week!
4. Wise words on motherhood and body image.
5. A great series on spouses working together – hashtag career goals.
6. Humshuka – basically I don’t know if I could stop eating it if I started!
7. I got 5 out of 16…which means I know nothing. Basically 🙂
8. An interesting tip for better coffee…didn’t see this coming!
9. I think this is a hint that I need to get my folding game in order!
10. HA. HA. HAHAHAHA!