SUMMER IS HERE Y’ALL! Who else is loving it? So far I’m really digging the playing outside/pool time/long days…but real talk? The heat is already super annoying. And it’s not even actually summer yet – yikes! Either way, we have a lot planned and a LOT that I’m excited about (travels, parties, lessons, work plans, etc) so I’m not going to let the heat get the best of me yet.
Enough about the weather – what are you guys up to this weekend?! I hope it’s amazing, whatever it is, and that you enjoy it to the fullest!
1. Do French kids really play better? I think not – but as parents we’re making it that way. (Salon)
2. I adore Anne Lamott & have shared this piece on finding time before…but I need it again. (Sunset)
4. SO PRECIOUS. (News Things)
5. On reclaiming how awesome motherhood really is. Much needed! (Verily)
6. 20 things to tell our sons about being real men. YES, AMEN. (A Holy Experience)
7. Dreaming of this rainbow cauliflower rice bowl. So pretty! (101 Cookbooks)
8. Have you seen this adorable ukulele player?! LOVE HER. (NBC)
9. Motherhood is hard, messy, beautiful. Loved this piece. (Faith & Composition)