Hello friends! I’m so excited it’s Friday, but when is that not the case? This week was full, hard, and filled with a lot of joy and a lot of grace. I’m humbled in so many ways on an hourly basis at this calling of motherhood and my job as a blogger, but there’s not a single moment I would trade for the world.
I’ve been watching an inordinate amount of HGTV lately, with House Hunters International, Beach Front Bargain Hunt, Lake Front Bargain Hunt, and Caribbean Life being at the top of the list. Because of that, and because of my summertime gypsy soul, I am dying to either go on a long vacation or just up and move to somewhere (anywhere) with a beach! Nate has received several texts over the last few days asking if we can move to Kauai already. Too bad it’s not in the budget…
This week yielded a LOT of really great recipes and food posts, and I’m so excited to be putting several on the menu for dinner this coming week. Y’all enjoy, and make this weekend count!
3. Summer Garden Whipped White Bean Dip. Loving this for entertaining!
4. Four Ways to Fit in Exercise Even If You’re Insanely Busy. Preach y’all.
5. Cream Cheese and Macerated Strawberry Toast. Proof that simple is best!
6. How to Perfectly Grill a Summer Pizza. Love this how-to and we’re using it tonight!
7. This perfectly timed podcast on summer, swimsuits and body image. Mama needed this!
8. A super simple top knot tutorial from one of my favorite gals. Using this all the time!
9. Local blogger friends: have you registered for AWBU this year? It’s in Hot Springs, and I’m so excited!
10. Mediterranean-Style Oven-Baked Salmon in Foil. All the color, and so great for this time of year.
Photo via The Surf Lodge