OH HEY THERE FRIDAY! Y’all, here we are again with another installment of Lovely Links. Can I just say that this post is one I look forward to writing all week? I just think it’s so fun to get to share things I’ve enjoyed throughout the week, and it just makes me super thankful for the amazing people putting out great content to share. Yay for the internet (sometimes)!
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m basically a walking zombie right now. A mombie. Mom + zombie = Mombie. I feel like it’s the constantly changing weather and the change to a much more cardio-centric workout for the week, but I just feel exhausted. And you know what’s going to happen? I’ve had to drag my kids out of bed all week, but I know that tomorrow morning – the only time we ever have the opportunity to sleep in – they’ll be up and at ’em at 6am. Every. Single. Week.
Please tell me I’m not alone…?
Anyway, how lucky I am to have these two precious crazies in my life. I’m so thankful for my people, and I know you are for yours…so let’s make sure they know it, K? I hope you guys have an incredible weekend, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Long read: The Last Conversation You’ll Ever Need to Have About Eating Right. Entertaining and chock full of info!
- Harmful chemicals in salons don’t just hurt the consumer. Salon workers are exposed to more every day than any of us, and Beautycounter is saying ENOUGH.
- Putting a face to miscarriage. Heart-wrenching, especially to those of us who have been through this.
- I’ve been slain by this cinnamon cool whip frosting. I just want to lay in a bed made of it!
- Salad, the Parisian way. Yep, I’d eat that.
- What do bay leaves even do?
- Email rules – which ones do you follow? I’m a stickler for #3 – if my inbox is full it drives me nuts!
- States with the highest numbers of distracted drivers…how does your state stand?
- Still loving The Trillest Podcast, and really enjoyed listening to Episode #65 yesterday. I think I need to make durability training part of my everyday.
- Also? Really loving the Goal Digger Podcast as well. Should I just do a list of favorite podcasts?!