HEY HEY HEY guys! Man, it was 40 degrees yesterday and it felt like flipping summer. I was THISCLOSE to throwing on a swimsuit and tanning on my back porch – who’s with me?
Hello? Is this thing on?
So here’s how our week went: Monday was a no-school day for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Then Tuesday and Wednesday were both no-school days because snow + hills + sub-freezing temperatures don’t really mix. In the midst of that my older boy and I both got sick with a 24-hour cold type thing. So yesterday was a Thursday that felt like a Monday and now I’m all kinds of turned around.
How was your week?!
I hope your weekend is amazing, filled with love and laughter, and I hope you enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Almond butter cups. DONE AND DONE.
- While we’re on the subject of awesome low sugar desserts…no bake lemon coconut paleo energy bars. YES.
- How to go to bed based on your Myers-Briggs personality type. I don’t know about y’all, but I literally am asleep as soon as I close my eyes. No help needed!
- Kitchen hacks for healthier living – I don’t subscribe to the entire list, but there are some good ones in here!
- As if I needed more reasons to hike – it really is the best workout!
- 10 things from 10 years of blogging. ALL THE YES to this one.
- A fun little list of iPhone apps and hacks – I gotta stay on top of these!
- Apparently my state hates cilantro…but I still love it. What is the most hated food in your state?
- For my fellow influencers – 6 questions to ask yourself with the current Instagram algorithm change.
- Kinda love this DIY filing cabinet makeover – would you do it?