Baby, it’s cold outside.
Like, super duper cold but with NO SNOW so it looks like we should be out frolicking in the sunshine, but we can’t. Because holy moly it’s cold. I’m not typically one to just wish time away – it flies too fast as it is – but I also know that I’ll be enjoying spring weather once we get some in a few months. What tricks do y’all have for entertaining cooped-up kiddos when you really just cannot go outside? I’m all ears!
So, besides the fact that the Arctic has gobbled all of us up, what’s new? What are y’all up to this weekend? Hopefully it’s filled with the ones you love, the things you love to do, and a whole lot of snuggles and warmth. And enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- I love videos like this – the past 100 years have actually been pretty cool for the most part, you know?
- “…if we want to change the world, we should invest in the people who already are.”
- Love this post about what real health goals are (or should be). Preach!
- Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHAHA! Leave it to Jimmy 😉
- Oh, birth control. I can’t say I had a great experience either, and after learning more about it it’s no wonder!
- 125 really fascinating facts – read this one all the way through!
- A nicer way to respond to Internet trolls. A little compassion goes a long way!
- All over these coconut curry chicken meatballs – how amazing do these look and sound?!
- Re-read this post this week and it all came flooding back. Your health matters!
- You can bet your bottom dollar I’m making these this weekend!