This week was jam-packed y’all – all the good, hard, fun and ugly was wrapped up in a tidy little package and now it’s Friday and I need a drink! Having the boys home with me all day every day has really been mostly fun, although the rainy weather made it a little hard to get them outside at times. We’ve had to be creative in ways to run the energy out while keeping mommy productive, and it hasn’t been perfect but we all fall in bed at night and are thankful for the time together. That’s what it’s all about, right?
In other news – Christmas is almost here! And so is New Year’s! I just love this time of year, and it feels like such a sweet spot for me compared to last year. Last year I felt lost and unsure about my career’s future, but after having a successful first year with Beautycounter I can see how the trajectory has changed course and all for the better. I know the reputation that network marketing companies have at times, but let me assure you – Beautycounter is a movement. It is changing the game for more than just consultants – we’re changing it for the world at large! I would kick myself if I didn’t share, so if you’re interested in learning more then please comment on this post and I’ll email you at the email address you use in the comments form! 2018 could be YOUR YEAR to change the game for your family’s finances, your family’s health and well-being, and for your own career as well.
Guys, I hope you have an amazing weekend! If you’re traveling please OH PLEASE be careful and enjoy time with those you love the most. And enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Been waiting all year for the 2017 Hater’s Guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalog. I was crying I was laughing (and be warned – if you’re offended by language it’s best to stay away).
- Waking up early doesn’t always equate to success. These 5 things in your morning routine make a big difference!
- These marriage tweets are hilarious – HA!
- Christmas text stories – dying.
- It’s not about fear mongering, it’s about giving you a choice. And you can’t make a choice if you didn’t know you had one to begin with.
- Sad cat diaries are my favorites (and only solidify exactly why I’m not a cat person)!
- MoonPie’s Twitter feed is awesome. MoonPie – 1. Internet Trolls – 0.
- Soup goals from my girl Lindsay!
- What your airplane seat choice says about you – how accurate is this for you?
- Love this history of the little black dress – I’m a fan!