And just like that my baby’s first semester of Kindergarten is over. Tomorrow he’ll be 18 and I’ll be a wretched mess, sobbing into my pillow as he goes off into the big world a grown man. Why didn’t anyone tell me that these little motherhood moments would be so hard sometimes? I can’t wait to spend 2 weeks with my guys, though, exploring and cooking and making memories. It won’t be picture perfect – I can guarantee that – but I don’t care. I love their socks off and I can’t wait.
ALSO I HAVE A NIECE!!!! My baby sister gave birth to the most amazing little girl yesterday and I’m just beside myself with joy. I can’t wait to hold her in my arms and see her sweet little face and smell her little newborn smell – God is so good. What a blessing!
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- These Christmas cookies are so festive – so fun!
- Birth control and breast cancer link? I’ll just say I’m glad I’m not on it anymore…
- The most awkward and hilarious Christmas cards ever. (also somewhat inappropriate, but funny nonetheless)
- These are just a few of the self-imposed rules I follow in regards to my kids and social media. It’s a scary world y’all!
- How PRECIOUS are these Christmas lights cookies?! My boys will die of happiness…
- What’s really holding you back. Guilty.
- Never would have thought to add goat cheese to gratin but dang it looks good!
- Cultivating a vacation mindset throughout the entire year – I could do with that!
- Panettone muffins are MY KIND OF MUFFINS. I could eat the whole batch!
- Hot chocolate pancakes. Amazing.