The leaves are changing, a week of pure craziness is over, a weekend of fun looms ahead. I am so excited to spend time with my guys after all of the hand/foot/mouth madness and travel stuff the past couple weeks.
Let’s talk TV for a minute: what are y’all watching? Obsessed with? Can’t stop watching? We’ve been on a kick with Poldark, Suits and Man in the High Castle – and I really really love all of them! We actually cut cable recently so I’ve had a harder time watching my favorites (This Is Us) but I’ve also come to really love The Good Doctor too. Not that I need more TV in my life, but I always love hearing what other people are watching!
I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Favorite Halloween candy by state – according to this I should live in Iowa or Oregon!
- Gotta say I feel like this honor is well-deserved.
- 25 ways to be charming – I was going to pick my favorites, but honestly ALL of them are important!
- Texans try Chipotle’s new queso – died laughing, and also a little sad that it doesn’t stack up.
- The scary truth about what’s hurting your kids. I hate what cell phones and social media have turned our kids into.
- This makes me want to go to Scotland so bad – gorgeous!
- New favorite Instagram feed – beautiful!
- OH MY WORD this sweet potato gnocchi looks amazing.
- A how-to on working smarter, not harder? I’ll take it!
- History of the wedding dress – love stuff like this!