Y’all, I’m about giddy right now with the fact that it’s actually starting to smell like fall! It’s been so hot for so long and I’m just so excited to really revel in the cooler fall days already. Yesterday I was hiking and it was just heavenly, even when it got warmer, to have that little bit of chill and wind to refresh me along the way.
Question: are you part of my private Beautycounter Facebook group yet? If not I would love to invite you to join if you’re interested in learning more about clean beauty, healthy (and quick!) on-the-fly recipes, workout recommendations, and more access to Beautycounter deals as they happen. Just click here and request to be added!
I hope you guys have a great weekend filled with people you love – and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Biggest takeaway (although I would recommend listening to the whole thing): we all have the power and ability to forgive.
- I’m a keeper and it’s the most exhausting, humbling, beautiful thing in the world.
- YIKES. It’s so simple to choose safer…
- I’m so dumb when it comes to eyebrows, but loved this article highlighting their history!
- Just found out about this planner; what’s your go-to?
- This pull-apart lasagna looks just silly-good.
- When it comes to apples I usually love them as-is, but this bread looks INCREDIBLE.
- I’m not joking when I say I could eat an entire pot of this braised beef and orzo – all the heart eyes for this one!
- A week in the life of a food blogger. See why it’s a real job? 😉
- New to the world: SAFE makeup remover! Innovative, safe, effective…doesn’t get much better!