FRIDAY Y’ALL!!! Man, it feels good to have it here now. It’s been another weird, sort of short week for us. Monday my older cutie had his first round of parent-teacher conferences, which meant his entire school was closed for the day (except for the conference time obviously). I wasn’t sure how it would go, but it was such a sweet day with him back in our house all afternoon. We snuggled and had quiet time and it was just so fun. I miss him so much when he’s at school, even though I know he loves it!
Let’s see…other happenings…not much other than planning some fun stuff for Beautycounter this holiday season! Y’all, the holiday collections are INCREDIBLE. Beautiful, works-of-art, amazing things are coming and you will be wanting to make sure you grab some up. I’ll keep ya in the loop 😉
I hope y’all have a great weekend, enjoyed with people you love, and enjoy these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Ever wonder how LaCroix flavors their waters? Wonder no more!
- Gut check – I always tell my kids to watch their tone, but I DEFINITELY need to do the same!
- DYING over these loaded breakfast fries. They look SO good!
- 2017’s happiest states list is out…where does your home state fall? Gotta say, it’s not looking great for Arkansas…
- Could you be eating plastic instead of sea salt? Blech…
- I’m a garlic lover and I like chicken…I think I could get on board with this recipe!
- For those of us who need a game plan for all things simplifying.
- Totally get this. 100%.
- The honesty and openness behind Lindsay’s post is what makes me want to keep blogging.
- Dinner across the United States. I think we all relate to someone (or more than one someone) here.