Is going by so fast.
I feel like my brain is going to explode with all the things.
And yet I also am so thankful to be living here, in this moment.
With these people.
And these dreams.
And this incredible, almighty, never-failing God I serve.
It’s a good life.
Even in the tired, hard, heavy moments.
So I will give praise.
(And also be super thankful it’s Friday).
Y’all enjoy these lovely links 🙂
- Human chain saves a family from drowning. A lot of people doing something good? Love it!
- A simple man with a simple goal. Hallelujah.
- People after wisdom teeth removal = best ever videos. This one doesn’t disappoint!
- Never before seen photos from World War II. You’ll love this if you’re a history lover like me!
- I’ll just say this: I’m learning a lot about glyphosate lately and I’m NOT HAPPY. AT ALL.
- Best beach towns for food lovers = I want all of the food and all of the places.
- States reimagined as food! I feel like I’ve posted this before, but it’s still hilarious.
- Tear-jerker: I love my strong-willed boys. They are amazing and I simply do not deserve them.
- I can tell this salad is going to be a new favorite. I may never eat anything else again!
- How beautiful is this Instagram feed?