Oh gosh, y’all, it’s Friday! WE MADE IT – WE REALLY DID. Also, it’s now officially summer – who all is excited? Honestly I’m embracing it because the weather this year has been pretty easy on me thus far. In fact I know my boys are wanting more time at the pool, although we are there almost every day. I’m raising a couple of water babies and I’m not mad about it!
This week’s list of links is almost exclusively devoted to brain health it feels like. The more I learn about toxins in our skincare products the more aware I am of things that act like toxins in the foods we eat and the scents we breathe and the things we sleep on and the list goes on and on and on. It’s inconvenient…but necessary. I feel like I’m re-learning how to live life as a grown up (as though I already knew how), and it’s crazy and expensive and kind of sucks that we’ve gotten so far gone in this convenience culture that our health is seriously compromised. I’ll stop there, but it’s just crazy and interesting and maddening, all at the same time.
I’m going to get a massage this weekend – YAY! And then spend time with my family – YAY! What are y’all up to? Hopefully spending time with your people and loving with every fiber of your being 🙂 And enjoying these lovely links while you’re at it!
- Seriously fun kids’ craft (for big ones only)! I found out that Crayola crayons are the best ones to use here…
- Is this food ingredient messing with your kid’s brain? Yet another thing we have to pay strict attention to (cue eye roll). When are we going to be able to trust companies to make decent things for our families to ingest?
- 8 brutally honest truths to get your stuff together (don’t click on this if you’re sensitive about obscenities).
- Brain hacking = scary stuff. I need to get off of my phone.
- Work-Life Balance, May You Rest in Peace. Couldn’t have said it better myself!
- I’m all about the scruffy hospitality, y’all!
- Shocking shocking shocking – but really.
- An easy way to have a more social social media.
- Foods to help you be more productive. All about that brain!
- And another one about the brain – get outside. GET OUT THERE!