Y’all, I had big plans for a really rockstar post today, and then…well, then I got a cold/sinus thing and fell asleep for several hours instead. Totally fine since I feel slightly better and I guess it’s my body’s way of telling me to rest up a little more. In the spirit of that I figured I’d share just a couple of news tidbits with y’all as we all prepare for Easter weekend…sound good? GOOD! Let’s do this:
- First things first, Weston learned how to kiss last night and my heart is now a big fat puddle. He has also learned how to hit, which is clearly not good and something we’re working on (that whole gentleness thing), but one big sloppy kiss on the lips from my baby and I can’t be mad!
- I have some fun news: I’m now an official member of Bumble Bee’s Bee Squad! It’s funny, I never really ate a lot of tuna growing up, but I’ve been eating it more frequently now and really love the company’s sustainability and health initiatives. I’m excited about getting to know the other members better (there are 6 of us) and learn more about the company. I’ll be sharing a lot more about it soon!
- I have a new little “about me” video over on the sidebar! It’s one of the things we were working on last weekend, and *hopefully* the beginning of doing more video stuff on here. Nate works for a video production company, which is awesome, and I’m starting to not feel like quite as much of a goober on film. Note I said “feeling” not that I’m not a goober…there’s a difference 😉
- I walked outside this evening after putting Weston down for bed and it SMELLED LIKE SUMMER. Like watered grass and fading heat and a cool breezes. I sorta swooned!
- A couple of my favorite links about Easter this week – A Broken Hallelujah, On Life + Grace, Crown Him, and all of the She Reads Truth Holy Week plan.
I hope you guys have the best Friday, that you’re able to enjoy Easter weekend with your families and loved ones, and that you and I will always be reminded of Christ’s love for us.
Love you big time!