I don’t know about you guys, but I’m a big fan of favorites posts from other bloggers. It’s such a fun way to discover new things and understand these online friends a little more – I feel like it’s a little invitation into their lives! And because I feel like I’m discovering new things every month I thought it would be really fun to invite you guys into some of the new favorites happening in my life. So without further ado…here are my favorites from February 2018!
- Rebel Child Roots. My friend and college roommate Kristin just started up this amazing little jewelry company and I am SO IN LOVE. The earrings are all really fun and colorful, and I am totally digging the leather fringe! There are tons of fringe earrings out there right now, but these are handmade from leather and just so cute! To order you can either follow her on Facebook or on Instagram and just send her a message with the style you like!
- Athleta High Rise Chatauranga Tights. These tights. Y’all. I love them so much! They have a ton of colors and patterns, are so incredibly comfortable, and the high rise is basically the most genius thing ever. Talk about sucking it all in – HA! Seriously though, I wear these for everything – workouts, going around town, playing with my boys, everything. They are definitely worth the investment!
- Beautycounter’s Ocean & Pacific Palette. You guys know I’m obviously a Beautycounter fan, but the palettes have always scared me a bit. I think the idea of color on my skin makes me feel like a fraud because I just don’t wear it often. HOWEVER. This palette has been amazing! I’ve had several events lately that I’ve worn more makeup for and this palette has been a lifesaver, really bringing the fancy without looking fake. The colors are super pigmented so a little goes a long way, and every single color has looked good on my skin! Even if you’re not a big makeup person it’s a good one to have on hand!
- Rainbow Light Women’s One Vitamin. In an effort to make sure we’re making the most of our health I’ve been looking for a good multivitamin that also doesn’t break the bank, and so far I’ve been loving this one! It’s food-based and packed with all kinds of good stuff, AND it ranks highly on LabDoor.com. In case you didn’t know, things like supplements are also highly unregulated and so LabDoor takes products from stores or from Amazon and tests them to see if they actually contain what the company claims they do. Yet another way to protect yourself and insure that you’re getting what you believe you are!
- Caulipower Pizza. HOLY. YUM. You guys, I love a good cauliflower pizza crust but when I don’t have time to make my own this is THE way to go. Heck, when I’m just super hungry this is the way to go! These pizzas are a super flavorful, healthier option than a lot of things I could eat, and I really love the veggie version. They also make plain crusts, so if you have favorite toppings you can go to town!
- 80 Day Obsession. I’ve had a lot of you notice (and/or you’ve read my stories on Instagram) some physical changes happening with me lately, and I owe so much of it to 80 Day Obsession. It’s the newest program from Beachbody and I have to say that I’m a huge fan. I am consistently SO sore and it’s doing a great job of wearing me out, but I love seeing the actual changes happening. After just being tired of feeling blah and not happy with my lack of discipline I took the leap and have been doing these workouts for the past 43(ish) days and have seen the fruits of my labor. I’m excited to see how the next 40 days go!
So there you have it – some of my favorites as of late! All totally paid for by me, not sponsored, and just something I would recommend no matter who you are! Enjoy!