Hey, guess what?
It’s FALL. And I have to admit that after reading a bajillion posts about fall over the past few days I’m a little more than stoked about the regular pumpkin spice lattes, scarves, frosty mornings and falling leaves that come with this autumnal changing of the guard.
I think the best way to celebrate would be to list out my favorite things from fall and some of my favorite links lately!
- Pumpkin spice lattes (adoy) – but try making this version at home!
- Scarves – love ’em but never knew how to tie them til I found this gem on Pinterest!
- Chili – I’m both a chili snob and still accepting of other chilis. Here are my favorite chicken, beef, and vegetable chili recipes!
- Football – It’s true, I’m a girl who actually really enjoys football. I’m totally the one girl at the football-watching party that is awkwardly hanging out with the other girls and trying to keep track of what’s going on in the other room. I’ll always cheer for my Red Raiders, and my top pro teams are the Saints and Green Bay.
- Tailgating – Truly I haven’t tailgated in FOR-E-VER, but it’s all about the food and the atmosphere. Chips + dips, soft drinks, tacos and ice cream. Bring on the party!
- Boots! – I feel like I’m just now reintroducing myself to fashion these days now that I’m lower than my pre-pregnancy weight and feeling strong, but boots always have been and always will be a major love of mine. I’m thinking these might be a good addition to my life!
SOME OF MY FAVORITE POSTS LATELY
Children truly are a blessing!
I want to adopt someday…
Katie’s writing wins my heart.
Y’all know I’m not paleo, but these sound amazing!
Eggs + cheese and some beautiful photos to boot. Gimme.
Pecan pie brownies. I die.
I want this girl’s wardrobe – every single day please.
I JUST started reading Kim’s blog right before I moved away from her – I think I’ll take her wardrobe too!
I found some burgundy jeans the other day and they didn’t have my size. Totally thought I’d look like this!
One day when I finally get my act together I want to scrapbook like sweet Whitney.
Seriously, a reason to play with Crayons (pronounced CRAY-ONS)? Done!
I cannot wait to make these – really, I have been dreaming about it since Pinterest!
Today we’re getting ready to get to Little Rock tomorrow and starting the life that we’re going to have there. I guess one could say I’m happy/scared/excited/anxious and maybe just a little bit tired, but the majority of all the emotions is just thankful. Thankful for change, thankful for direction, thankful for my family and friends, and thankful for YOU!
Happy Fall y’all!